There are classes for ADULTS, JUNIORS, and the SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP). ADULTS and JUNIORS can join anytime.
||8* - 15 years
||6 & 7 years
||8 to 11 classes
*must be in school Grade 3
For our location, please see the Contact Us/Location page.
For class times and membership costs, please see the Contact Us/Location page for email or telephone inquiries.
For other programs, classes, and seminars, please see the Other Services page.
Parent-Friendly Junior Program
Junior Program students can suspend their memberships from July 1 to August 31, so parents aren’t paying for the time that their karate students are away during the summer.
Advantages that we offer Adult and Junior students:
We encourage email contact and invite questions about our program.
- 3 different training days a week make it easier to fit a couple of classes into busy schedules (students can train at as many classes as they like)
- lots of parking space
- memberships as short as 4 months mean no long term commitment
- extra classes for tournament training, are offered at no extra charge
- because our club is registered with Sport Ontario/Sport Canada, eligible students can earn National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) accreditation which helps on a résumé (e.g. City of Toronto, YMCA, etc.)
- NCCP Trained/Certified black belt instructors